Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Nu Skin ( NUS) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 1.3%. By the end of trading, Nu Skin fell $2.45 (-2.9%) to $82.01 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,124,196 shares of Nu Skin exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,053,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $81.65-$85.37 after having opened the day at $83.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $84.46. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: Coldwater Creek ( CWTR), down 12.8%, Crumbs Bake Shop ( CRMB), down 11.1%, China New Borun Corporation ( BORN), down 9.8% and EveryWare Global ( EVRY), down 8.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Nu Skin Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.