Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Delphi Automotive ( DLPH) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.1%. By the end of trading, Delphi Automotive fell $1.89 (-2.8%) to $65.92 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,267,460 shares of Delphi Automotive exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,168,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $65.55-$67.66 after having opened the day at $67.66 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.81. Other companies within the Automotive industry that declined today were: Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide ( QTWW), down 6.9%, Shiloh Industries ( SHLO), down 6.4%, Navistar International ( NAV), down 5.9% and Gentherm ( THRM), down 5.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Delphi Automotive Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.