Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Walgreen Company ( WAG) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.7%. By the end of trading, Walgreen Company fell $1.04 (-1.6%) to $66.05 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,923,047 shares of Walgreen Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,962,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $65.73-$67.67 after having opened the day at $67.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.09. Other companies within the Retail industry that declined today were: QKL Stores ( QKLS), down 13.6%, E-Commerce China Dangdang ( DANG), down 5.2%, Vipshop Holdings ( VIPS), down 4.9% and Stage Stores ( SSI), down 4.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Walgreen Company Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.