Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Walt Disney ( DIS) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.6%. By the end of trading, Walt Disney fell $1.26 (-1.5%) to $80.43 on average volume. Throughout the day, 8,854,163 shares of Walt Disney exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,477,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $80.40-$82.85 after having opened the day at $82.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $81.69. Other companies within the Media industry that declined today were: Ku6 Media ( KUTV), down 9.3%, AirMedia Group ( AMCN), down 7.6%, Rentrak Corporation ( RENT), down 6.9% and Millennial Media ( MM), down 6.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Walt Disney Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.