Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sherwin-Williams Company ( SHW) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.0%. By the end of trading, Sherwin-Williams Company fell $6.61 (-3.3%) to $193.89 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,518,223 shares of Sherwin-Williams Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 751,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $192.33-$199.10 after having opened the day at $198.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $200.50. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), down 8.1%, India Globalization Capital ( IGC), down 5.6%, Installed Building Products ( IBP), down 5.4% and Nuverra Environmental Solutions ( NES), down 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Sherwin-Williams Company Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.