Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ingersoll-Rand ( IR) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.0%. By the end of trading, Ingersoll-Rand fell $1.44 (-2.5%) to $56.49 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,265,975 shares of Ingersoll-Rand exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,567,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $56.21-$58.55 after having opened the day at $58.21 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.93. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Ocean Power Technologies ( OPTT), down 19.7%, Hydrogenics Corporation ( HYGS), down 10.6%, Clean Diesel Technologies ( CDTI), down 9.2% and Arotech Corporation ( ARTX), down 8.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Ingersoll-Rand Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.