Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Texas Instruments ( TXN) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.4%. By the end of trading, Texas Instruments fell $1.35 (-2.8%) to $46.34 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,197,366 shares of Texas Instruments exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,626,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $46.23-$48.00 after having opened the day at $47.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.69. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: On Track Innovations ( OTIV), down 12.9%, Digital Power Corporation ( DPW), down 11.1%, Fluidigm Corporation ( FLDM), down 11.1% and Vicor Corporation ( VICR), down 8.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Texas Instruments Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.