Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Visa ( V) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.9%. By the end of trading, Visa fell $7.31 (-3.4%) to $207.70 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 6,092,507 shares of Visa exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,279,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $205.75-$215.71 after having opened the day at $215.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $215.01. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: AthenaHealth ( ATHN), down 11.0%, DLH Holdings ( DLHC), down 9.7%, Corporate Resource Services ( CRRS), down 9.7% and SPS Commerce ( SPSC), down 8.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Visa Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.