Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Newell Rubbermaid ( NWL) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.7%. By the end of trading, Newell Rubbermaid fell $0.42 (-1.4%) to $29.31 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,620,729 shares of Newell Rubbermaid exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,647,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $29.28-$30.02 after having opened the day at $29.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.73. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: SGOCO Group ( SGOC), down 9.8%, Flexsteel Industries ( FLXS), down 6.1%, iRobot Corporation ( IRBT), down 5.7% and Gaming Partners International Corporation ( GPIC), down 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Newell Rubbermaid Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.