Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Microsoft Corporation ( MSFT) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.5%. By the end of trading, Microsoft Corporation fell $1.14 (-2.8%) to $39.87 on average volume. Throughout the day, 51,123,584 shares of Microsoft Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 39,806,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $39.64-$41.39 after having opened the day at $41.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.01. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Astea International ( ATEA), down 12.2%, AthenaHealth ( ATHN), down 11.0%, ChannelAdvisor ( ECOM), down 9.9% and Medidata Solutions ( MDSO), down 9.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Microsoft Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.