Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. EMC Corporation ( EMC) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.5%. By the end of trading, EMC Corporation fell $0.49 (-1.8%) to $27.40 on average volume. Throughout the day, 20,956,361 shares of EMC Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 23,316,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $27.39-$28.10 after having opened the day at $28.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.89. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: SMART Technologies ( SMT), down 7.0%, Radisys Corporation ( RSYS), down 6.7%, Echelon Corporation ( ELON), down 6.6% and Cray ( CRAY), down 6.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full EMC Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.