Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ford Motor ( F) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.2%. By the end of trading, Ford Motor fell $0.26 (-1.6%) to $16.13 on average volume. Throughout the day, 30,236,059 shares of Ford Motor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 39,108,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $16.11-$16.49 after having opened the day at $16.49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.39. Other companies within the Automotive industry that declined today were: Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide ( QTWW), down 6.0%, Tesla Motors ( TSLA), down 5.8%, Stoneridge ( SRI), down 5.1% and Fuel Systems Solutions ( FSYS), down 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Ford Motor Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.