Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Allegheny Technologies ( ATI) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.0%. By the end of trading, Allegheny Technologies rose $0.80 (2.1%) to $38.78 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,999,573 shares of Allegheny Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,300,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $38.21-$38.87 after having opened the day at $38.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.98. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Altair Nanotechnologies ( ALTI), up 5.0%, GreenHunter Resources ( GRH), up 4.9%, Chicago Rivet & Machine ( CVR), up 3.7% and Metalico ( MEA), up 3.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Allegheny Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.