Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Myriad Genetics ( MYGN) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.9%. By the end of trading, Myriad Genetics rose $0.74 (1.8%) to $40.99 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,844,740 shares of Myriad Genetics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,236,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $40.80-$42.50 after having opened the day at $42.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.25. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: Synnex Corporation ( SNX), up 23.3%, Swisher Hygiene ( SWSH), up 5.3%, USA Technologies ( USAT), up 5.0% and EnviroStar ( EVI), up 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Myriad Genetics Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.