Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Credicorp ( BAP) pushed the Banking industry higher today making it today's featured banking winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.2%. By the end of trading, Credicorp rose $2.78 (2.0%) to $140.78 on average volume. Throughout the day, 602,814 shares of Credicorp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 408,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $137.87-$142.60 after having opened the day at $137.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $138.00. Other companies within the Banking industry that increased today were: Village Bank and Trust Financial Corporatio ( VBFC), up 6.1%, Carolina Trust Bank ( CART), up 6.0%, First West Virginia Bancorp ( FWV), up 5.7% and Jacksonville Bancorp ( JXSB), up 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Credicorp Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.