Our fans have spoken! After a passionate debate on the MONOPOLY Facebook page where fans around the world weighed the pros and cons of their favorite “House Rules,” Hasbro has announced the top five ‘House Rules’ that will be featured in future MONOPOLY games. They are:
- Free Parking, Fast Cash - All taxes and fees will be collected in the middle of the game board, if you land on Free Parking, it’s your lucky day: collect all the money from the middle of the board.
- Dash for the Cash - Landed on Go! Amazing, you get to double your salary – 400M dollars instead of 200M Dollars.
- Frozen Assets Rule - When in jail, a player cannot collect any rent money from other players. Sorry about your luck.
- See the Sights - Players must travel around the board one complete time before they can begin buying properties. Hurry up and get to GO before everyone else!
- Lucky Roller: Did you just Roll Snake Eyes (double ones)… odds are in your favor, collect 500M Dollars.
For more information on MONOPOLY and ‘House Rules,’ go to www.monopoly.com or Facebook.com/monopoly.Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAS) is a branded play company dedicated to fulfilling the fundamental need for play for children and families through the creative expression of the Company’s world class brand portfolio, including TRANSFORMERS, MONOPOLY, PLAY-DOH, MY LITTLE PONY, MAGIC: THE GATHERING, NERF and LITTLEST PET SHOP. From toys and games, to television programming, motion pictures, digital gaming and a comprehensive licensing program, Hasbro strives to delight its global customers with innovative play and entertainment experiences, in a variety of forms and formats, anytime and anywhere. The Company's Hasbro Studios develops and produces television programming for more than 170 markets around the world, and for the U.S. on Hub Network, part of a multi-platform joint venture between Hasbro and Discovery Communications (NASDAQ: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK). Through the company's deep commitment to corporate social responsibility, including philanthropy, Hasbro is helping to build a safe and sustainable world for future generations and to positively impact the lives of millions of children and families every year. It has been recognized for its efforts by being named one of the "World's Most Ethical Companies" and is ranked as one of Corporate Responsibility Magazine's "100 Best Corporate Citizens." Learn more at www.hasbro.com. © 2014, Hasbro, Inc. The MONOPOLY name and logos are trademarks of Hasbro. The distinctive design of the gameboard, the four corner squares, the MR. MONOPOLY name and character, as well as each of the distinctive elements of the board and playing pieces, are trademarks of Hasbro, Inc. for its property trading game and game equipment. ©1935, 2014 Hasbro, Pawtucket, RI 02862. All Rights Reserved. HASGP