Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ingram Micro ( IM) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Ingram Micro fell $0.70 (-2.3%) to $29.16 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,674,872 shares of Ingram Micro exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,174,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $29.09-$29.96 after having opened the day at $29.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.86. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: Crystal Rock Holdings ( CRVP), down 10.4%, Taitron Components ( TAIT), down 5.4%, Addvantage Technologies Group ( AEY), down 4.9% and Huttig Building Products ( HBP), down 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Ingram Micro Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.