Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Lorillard ( LO) pushed the Tobacco industry lower today making it today's featured Tobacco laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Lorillard fell $1.63 (-3.0%) to $52.34 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,204,125 shares of Lorillard exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,938,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $52.12-$54.17 after having opened the day at $54.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.97.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Lorillard Ratings Report.
- Use our tobacco section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.