Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. H&R Block ( HRB) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, H&R Block fell $0.93 (-3.0%) to $29.97 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,979,933 shares of H&R Block exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,178,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $29.68-$30.97 after having opened the day at $30.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $30.90. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: DLH Holdings ( DLHC), down 18.2%, Barnes & Noble ( BKS), down 13.5%, Liquidity Service ( LQDT), down 12.0% and Qunar Cayman Islands ( QUNR), down 11.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full H&R Block Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.