Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Expedia ( EXPE) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.1%. By the end of trading, Expedia fell $2.58 (-3.4%) to $73.43 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,118,409 shares of Expedia exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,398,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $72.81-$76.73 after having opened the day at $76.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $76.01. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Qunar Cayman Islands ( QUNR), down 11.6%, SFX Entertainment ( SFXE), down 4.8%, 500.com Ltd ADR ( WBAI), down 4.8% and Noodles ( NDLS), down 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Expedia Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.