Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Flowserve Corporation ( FLS) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Flowserve Corporation fell $0.86 (-1.1%) to $78.63 on light volume. Throughout the day, 934,713 shares of Flowserve Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,258,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $78.14-$79.90 after having opened the day at $79.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $79.49. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), down 8.6%, Dixie Group ( DXYN), down 8.6%, Adept Technology ( ADEP), down 8.5% and Broadwind Energy ( BWEN), down 8.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Flowserve Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.