Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Charles Schwab ( SCHW) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Charles Schwab fell $0.53 (-1.9%) to $27.37 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 13,992,065 shares of Charles Schwab exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,970,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $27.36-$28.04 after having opened the day at $27.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.90. Other companies within the Financial sector that declined today were: Desarrolladora Homex SAB de CV ADR ( HXM), down 8.0%, Income Opportunity Realty Investors ( IOT), down 7.7%, IFM Investments ( CTC), down 7.1% and E*Trade Financial ( ETFC), down 6.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Charles Schwab Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.