Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Micron Technology ( MU) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.0%. By the end of trading, Micron Technology fell $0.35 (-1.4%) to $24.00 on average volume. Throughout the day, 33,622,642 shares of Micron Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 32,179,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $23.78-$24.73 after having opened the day at $24.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.35. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Vicor Corporation ( VICR), down 8.7%, Fluidigm Corporation ( FLDM), down 6.1%, Mitcham Industries ( MIND), down 5.8% and Nortech Systems Incorporated ( NSYS), down 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Micron Technology Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.