Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. VF Corporation ( VFC) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.0%. By the end of trading, VF Corporation fell $1.03 (-1.6%) to $61.60 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,255,641 shares of VF Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,478,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $61.39-$62.88 after having opened the day at $62.66 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.63. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Coldwater Creek ( CWTR), down 12.5%, DS Healthcare Group ( DSKX), down 7.0%, EveryWare Global ( EVRY), down 6.2% and Verso Paper ( VRS), down 5.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full VF Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.