Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Mattel ( MAT) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.1%. By the end of trading, Mattel fell $0.42 (-1.0%) to $39.90 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,110,788 shares of Mattel exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,432,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $39.67-$40.79 after having opened the day at $40.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.32. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: SGOCO Group ( SGOC), down 27.9%, EveryWare Global ( EVRY), down 6.2%, Appliance Recycling Centers Of America ( ARCI), down 4.7% and Koss Corporation ( KOSS), down 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Mattel Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.