Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Salesforce.com ( CRM) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.9%. By the end of trading, Salesforce.com fell $2.41 (-4.1%) to $55.74 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,963,682 shares of Salesforce.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,116,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $55.54-$58.24 after having opened the day at $58.07 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.15. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: FireEye ( FEYE), down 10.8%, ServiceNow ( NOW), down 10.8%, Gigamon ( GIMO), down 10.6% and 2U ( TWOU), down 9.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Salesforce.com Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.