Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Hewlett-Packard ( HPQ) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.5%. By the end of trading, Hewlett-Packard fell $0.61 (-1.8%) to $33.00 on average volume. Throughout the day, 15,404,361 shares of Hewlett-Packard exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 13,248,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $32.84-$33.64 after having opened the day at $33.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.61. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Nimble Storage ( NMBL), down 11.2%, Gigamon ( GIMO), down 10.6%, Dataram Corporation ( DRAM), down 8.9% and Palo Alto Networks ( PANW), down 8.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Hewlett-Packard Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.