Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Target ( TGT) pushed the Retail industry higher today making it today's featured retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Target rose $0.83 (1.4%) to $61.72 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4,496,779 shares of Target exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,724,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $60.68-$61.88 after having opened the day at $61.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.89. Other companies within the Retail industry that increased today were: Acorn International ( ATV), up 3.7%, BioScrip ( BIOS), up 2.9%, QKL Stores ( QKLS), up 2.9% and GameStop ( GME), up 2.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Target Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.