Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Toll Brothers ( TOL) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Toll Brothers rose $0.45 (1.2%) to $37.00 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,093,839 shares of Toll Brothers exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,486,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $36.25-$37.03 after having opened the day at $36.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.55. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: MagneGas Corporation ( MNGA), up 4.8%, Installed Building Products ( IBP), up 4.2%, India Globalization Capital ( IGC), up 3.2% and Comfort Systems USA ( FIX), up 1.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Toll Brothers Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.