Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Carnival Corporation ( CCL) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.1%. By the end of trading, Carnival Corporation rose $0.42 (1.1%) to $38.46 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,564,108 shares of Carnival Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,884,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $38.16-$38.50 after having opened the day at $38.42 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.04. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Nevada Gold & Casinos ( UWN), up 4.4%, King Digital Entertainment ( KING), up 3.5%, Chanticleer Holdings ( HOTR), up 2.6% and Extended Stay America ( STAY), up 1.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Carnival Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.