Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. NVR ( NVR) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, NVR rose $19.02 (1.7%) to $1,161.92 on average volume. Throughout the day, 51,534 shares of NVR exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 48,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $1,136.80-$1,164.97 after having opened the day at $1,140.78 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $1,142.90. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Ideal Power ( IPWR), up 7.6%, Astrotech Corporation ( ASTC), up 5.5%, MagneGas Corporation ( MNGA), up 4.8% and Installed Building Products ( IBP), up 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full NVR Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.