Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Humana ( HUM) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Humana rose $1.92 (1.7%) to $114.09 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,110,531 shares of Humana exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,871,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $111.97-$114.14 after having opened the day at $112.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $112.17. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Response Genetics ( RGDX), up 18.3%, Edap TMS ( EDAP), up 6.3%, RadNet ( RDNT), up 5.3% and Intuitive Surgical ( ISRG), up 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Humana Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.