Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Kraft Foods Group ( KRFT) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Kraft Foods Group rose $0.66 (1.2%) to $57.32 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,089,013 shares of Kraft Foods Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,049,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $56.59-$57.38 after having opened the day at $56.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.65. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Kellogg Company ( K), up 6.0%, RiceBran Technologies ( RIBT), up 2.7%, Ingredion ( INGR), up 2.6% and Central Garden & Pet Company ( CENT), up 2.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Kraft Foods Group Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.