Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Questcor Pharmaceuticals ( QCOR) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.7%. By the end of trading, Questcor Pharmaceuticals rose $3.04 (4.4%) to $72.17 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,255,898 shares of Questcor Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,403,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $68.15-$72.31 after having opened the day at $69.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $69.13. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners ( CPRX), up 8.6%, ProPhase Labs ( PRPH), up 7.9%, Prana Biotechnology ( PRAN), up 4.8% and Imprimis Pharmaceuticals ( IMMY), up 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Questcor Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.