Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ADT Corporation ( ADT) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.0%. By the end of trading, ADT Corporation rose $0.68 (2.2%) to $32.06 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,395,281 shares of ADT Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,772,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $31.53-$32.70 after having opened the day at $31.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.38. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: Essex Rental ( ESSX), up 4.3%, ATA ( ATAI), up 3.7%, Team Health Holdings ( TMH), up 3.1% and Matthews International Corporation ( MATW), up 3.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full ADT Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.