Driven by the belief that banking can be more engaging, convenient and efficient, California Bank & Trust (CB&T) launched a new website that enhances the CB&T customer experience and now offers mobile fraud text alerts for real-time transaction verification.
- Wider Customer Touch Points. Making it easier to connect through various channels including email, phone and social media, customers can contact CB&T to learn about banking options and receive guidance about specific financial needs.
- Finding a Branch. The location search functionality is enhanced so customers can more readily find one of the nearly 100 branch locations throughout California.
- CB&T Community. The new blog and business resource center provides timely, relevant insights and information on emerging trends in financial and business banking. The Center also highlights the many ways customers can best utilize CB&T products and services. Links to social media provide additional sources of information and connection.
- Online Banking Access. Online banking login links will appear in a prominent location on virtually every page. This gives customers easy access to CB&T’s services, including DirectNET Consumer Online Banking, Direct Business Online Banking and CalBank NetworkSM (also known as Treasury Gateway®).
- New Section for Commercial Real Estate. New section informs customers about what commercial real estate financing options are available at CB&T including, owner-occupied financing, multi-family and commercial and residential development.
- Comparative Product Information. New at-a-glance comparison charts help customers select the right checking, savings or other type of deposit account that best meet their needs.
- Customer Driven Navigation. The new site is now organized around the range of businesses served by CB&T, the products and services that customers need and content that is most relevant to them.
For More Information and How to Get Started with Mobile Fraud Text AlertsFrequently Asked Questions about CB&T’s mobile fraud text alerts and to get started, please visit California Bank and Trust Website: www.calbanktrust.com/personal-banking/other-solutions/mobile-card-fraud-alerts.html. Mobile Fraud Text Alert Features:
- Mobile fraud text alerts automatically notify customers to the most potentially fraudulent transactions. CB&T will send the customer a text message as soon as a questionable transaction appears on the customer’s account, asking whether the transaction is legitimate.
- The service supports two-way texting, so customers can reply with a YES or NO; if the customer doesn’t respond that the transaction is fraudulent or not, CB&T will follow up with a phone call.
- Customers can easily sign up with their mobile phone number and approved credit card number. There is no app to download and the service does not require an online banking account.