Quad/Graphics, Inc. (NYSE: QUAD), will highlight its innovative packaging solutions – including graphic and structural designs, inventory management and interactive print applications – at this year’s BrewExpo America show, April 9-10, at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver. Craft brewers and other consumer products companies that visit Quad/Graphics at booth 1536 will learn about:
- Folding carton beverage carriers including 4-, 6- and 12-pack options for craft brewers.
- High-end decorative treatments, such as embossing/debossing, UV varnishes, foil stamping, laminations, die-cuts and unique substrates that help brands stand out in the marketplace.
- Business solutions for craft brewers that include inventory management and control, to help better manage workflow and multiple SKUs.
- Interactive print that can be used to engage consumers through mobile experiences such as games, promotions, product demonstrations, loyalty programs or videos.
- Commitment to sustainability and reducing impact on the environment.
Forward-Looking StatementsThis press release contains certain “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements include statements regarding, among other things, our current expectations about the Company’s future results, financial condition, revenue, earnings, free cash flow, margins, objectives, goals, strategies, beliefs, intentions, plans, estimates, prospects, projections and outlook of the Company and can generally be identified by the use of words or phrases such as “may,” “will,” “expect,” “intend,” “estimate,” “anticipate,” “plan,” “foresee,” “project,” “believe,” “continue,” or the negatives of these terms, variations on them and other similar expressions. These forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause actual results to be materially different from those expressed in or implied by such forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are based largely on Quad/Graphics’ expectations and judgments and are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, many of which are unforeseeable and beyond our control. The factors that could cause actual results to materially differ include, among others, the risks identified in Quad/Graphics most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K, as such may be amended or supplemented by subsequent Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q or other reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Except as required by the federal securities laws, Quad/Graphics undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.