- TWCBC provided router(s) at the customer premise(s)
- Configuration, management, and 24/7 monitoring of the router by TWCBC
- A customer portal to view performance of the service and request service changes
- Options to bundle with Internet service, including Firewall, IPS/IDS, Remote VPN, NAT/PAT, etc.
- Options to bundle with Ethernet service, including WAN connection management, QoS tagging, VLAN management, bandwidth profile management, etc.
- Multiple router size options to meet specific customer bandwidth needs
- High Availability (HA) options for mission critical environments
For more information about Time Warner Cable Business Class and its Managed Router Services please visit business.twc.com or call 1-866-TWC-4BIZ. In addition to Managed Router Services, Time Warner Cable Business Class offers a broad range of Internet, Voice, Television, Network, and Cloud Services.About Time Warner Cable Business Services Time Warner Cable Business Services, a division of Time Warner Cable, offers a full complement of business communications tools to small, medium and enterprise-sized companies under its Time Warner Cable Business Class brand. Its Internet, voice, television, network and cloud services are enhanced by award-winning customer service and local support teams. Through its NaviSite subsidiary, Time Warner Cable Business Services also offers scalable managed services, including application services, enterprise hosting, and managed cloud services primarily in the U.S. and U.K. Time Warner Cable Business Services, founded in 1998, serves approximately 625,000 business customers throughout Time Warner Cable's service areas. For more information, visit http://business.twc.com.