Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Five Below ( FIVE) pushed the Specialty Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Specialty Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Five Below fell $1.23 (-2.9%) to $41.49 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,451,367 shares of Five Below exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,169,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $41.00-$42.33 after having opened the day at $42.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.72. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that declined today were: TravelCenters of America ( TA), down 3.4%, China Auto Logistics ( CALI), down 2.4%, Odyssey Marine Exploration ( OMEX), down 2.2% and Perfumania Holdings ( PERF), down 1.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Five Below Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.