Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Restoration Hardware Holdings ( RH) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Restoration Hardware Holdings fell $2.14 (-2.9%) to $73.02 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,433,871 shares of Restoration Hardware Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 986,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $72.20-$75.17 after having opened the day at $75.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $75.16. Other companies within the Retail industry that declined today were: Body Central ( BODY), down 7.4%, Liquidity Service ( LQDT), down 6.7%, dELiA*s ( DLIA), down 6.2% and Acorn International ( ATV), down 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Restoration Hardware Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.