Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Weyerhaeuser ( WY) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Weyerhaeuser fell $0.32 (-1.1%) to $29.47 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,990,790 shares of Weyerhaeuser exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,503,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $29.44-$29.80 after having opened the day at $29.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.79. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: Doral Financial ( DRL), down 3.9%, JGWPT Holdings Inc Class A ( JGW), down 3.8%, Nationstar Mortgage Holdings ( NSM), down 3.8% and American Spectrum Realty ( AQQ), down 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Weyerhaeuser Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.