Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Proto Labs ( PRLB) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Proto Labs fell $1.13 (-1.6%) to $68.44 on average volume. Throughout the day, 310,698 shares of Proto Labs exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 409,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $68.25-$70.66 after having opened the day at $70.04 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $69.57. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), down 6.1%, China BAK Battery ( CBAK), down 5.4%, Ultralife Batteries ( ULBI), down 3.7% and PMFG ( PMFG), down 3.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Proto Labs Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.