Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Blackstone Group ( BX) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Blackstone Group fell $0.34 (-1.0%) to $33.34 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,157,693 shares of Blackstone Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,223,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $33.16-$33.93 after having opened the day at $33.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.68. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Manhattan Bridge Capital ( LOAN), down 4.2%, QIWI ( QIWI), down 4.0%, Federal Agricultural Mortgage ( AGM.A), down 3.7% and Och-Ziff Capital Management Group ( OZM), down 3.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Blackstone Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.