Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Goodyear Tire & Rubber ( GT) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.7%. By the end of trading, Goodyear Tire & Rubber fell $0.30 (-1.1%) to $26.80 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,053,844 shares of Goodyear Tire & Rubber exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,565,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $26.47-$27.23 after having opened the day at $27.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.10. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: UniFirst Corporation ( UNF), down 9.6%, Fuwei Films (Holdings ( FFHL), down 5.8%, Ocean Bio-Chem ( OBCI), down 3.7% and Vince ( VNCE), down 2.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Goodyear Tire & Rubber Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.