Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Workday ( WDAY) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Workday fell $3.11 (-3.3%) to $92.17 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,349,077 shares of Workday exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,696,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $91.52-$96.49 after having opened the day at $95.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $95.28. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Benefitfocus ( BNFT), down 7.5%, Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution ( KONE), down 7.4%, Gigamon ( GIMO), down 7.1% and Imperva ( IMPV), down 6.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Workday Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.