Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Signature Bank ( SBNY) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Signature Bank fell $2.32 (-1.8%) to $126.97 on average volume. Throughout the day, 499,021 shares of Signature Bank exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 343,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $126.45-$130.86 after having opened the day at $129.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $129.29. Other companies within the Banking industry that declined today were: United Security ( USBI), down 4.8%, First Financial Service Corporation ( FFKY), down 4.6%, Doral Financial ( DRL), down 3.9% and Home Federal Bancorp Inc of louisiana ( HFBL), down 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Signature Bank Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.