Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Taser International ( TASR) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Taser International fell $0.34 (-1.8%) to $18.65 on light volume. Throughout the day, 965,794 shares of Taser International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,537,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $18.45-$19.09 after having opened the day at $19.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.99. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that declined today were: Acorn Energy ( ACFN), down 4.7% and GenCorp ( GY), down 1.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Taser International Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.