Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Lam Research Corporation ( LRCX) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Lam Research Corporation rose $1.35 (2.4%) to $56.97 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,273,509 shares of Lam Research Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,231,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $55.44-$57.08 after having opened the day at $55.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.62. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: Autobytel ( ABTL), up 25.4%, Alliance Fiber Optic Products ( AFOP), up 12.6%, China Digital TV ( STV), up 11.2% and 2U ( TWOU), up 11.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Lam Research Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.