Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. priceline.com Incorporated ( PCLN) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, priceline.com Incorporated rose $15.29 (1.2%) to $1,266.66 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,008,480 shares of priceline.com Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 844,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $1,249.51-$1,276.74 after having opened the day at $1,256.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $1,251.37. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Dover Downs Gaming & Entertainment ( DDE), up 8.3%, Good Times Restaurants ( GTIM), up 5.1%, Qunar Cayman Islands ( QUNR), up 4.4% and Monarch Casino & Resort ( MCRI), up 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full priceline.com Incorporated Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.