Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Eaton Corporation ( ETN) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Eaton Corporation rose $0.90 (1.2%) to $76.67 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,444,083 shares of Eaton Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,269,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $75.70-$77.16 after having opened the day at $76.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $75.77. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: UQM Technologies ( UQM), up 13.6%, Ballard Power Systems ( BLDP), up 8.5%, Astrotech Corporation ( ASTC), up 7.6% and CUI Global ( CUI), up 7.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Eaton Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.